Taking the prenatal classes is one of the best decisions I've made since becoming pregnant!
Taking the prenatal classes is one of the best decisions I've made since becoming pregnant! I am stronger and more aware of my body and I know that each exercise I do helps to better prepare me and my body for giving birth. My massage therapist even noticed a difference in how I'm carrying my body - and that was after only 8 weeks! - and the back pain I was having is GONE.
Subscribe to Kangaroo Fitness Newsletter
Recent blog posts
- You asked. Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist Lisa answered.
- How to turn the "I want to feel better" goals into measurable success!
- Be physically fit by making your life less convenient and more fun
- Natural Upper Body Strength for You and your Children PART 1
- Tips for Strong and Happy Feet
- The baby that broke the mom's back OR how to get stronger while holding baby
- Pelvic Shape, Life Style and Childbirth
- Strollercize and Why Walking Properly Matters
- My darn pregnant pelvic floor
- Belly Confusions - FAQ