Tags in Tags
abdominal exercises abdominal muscles active living aligned and well alignment back pain belly birth blood flow c-section calf stretch canada class core core exercise diastasis recti dvd exercise foot health foot injury health healthy back heavy lifting ill effect of sitting immune system intra abdominal pressure katy bowman lifting baby lifting mechanics lower back pain lower leg lymph mentality minimal shoes natural movement neutral pelvis no pain no gain ottawa paleo pelvic floor positive heels postnatal Postpartum posture pregnancy prenatal prenatal alignment class preventing disease restorative exercise shoes sitting sucking in testimonial tummy TvA walking walking in alignment walking mechanics walking with kids whole body movement
Subscribe to Kangaroo Fitness Newsletter
The mom+baby class is a great opportunity to continue working on alignment at a time when your lifestyle is changing so much.
Mom and Baby Class Participant and previous Prenatal Alignment Class Participant
Recent blog posts
- You asked. Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist Lisa answered.
- How to turn the "I want to feel better" goals into measurable success!
- Be physically fit by making your life less convenient and more fun
- Natural Upper Body Strength for You and your Children PART 1
- Tips for Strong and Happy Feet
- The baby that broke the mom's back OR how to get stronger while holding baby
- Pelvic Shape, Life Style and Childbirth
- Strollercize and Why Walking Properly Matters
- My darn pregnant pelvic floor
- Belly Confusions - FAQ