Day X has come. On Monday, my two kids and I are flying to Germany to visit family and friends. We're staying for 7 weeks because we've never stayed for longer than 2,5 weeks and that was always way too short. And I want to smell Germany air for a long enough period of time to be able to get a sense of whether I would actually like living in Germany. My husband and I are dreaming of this self sufficiency thing and he thinks Germany is THE place for us to do that. I disagree. But I'll check it out anyway. Who knows. Maybe the people in the East German villages want to not only hear the alignment message but actually pay me for it! Self-sufficience only goes so far .....
Subscribe to Kangaroo Fitness Newsletter
Recent blog posts
- You asked. Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist Lisa answered.
- How to turn the "I want to feel better" goals into measurable success!
- Be physically fit by making your life less convenient and more fun
- Natural Upper Body Strength for You and your Children PART 1
- Tips for Strong and Happy Feet
- The baby that broke the mom's back OR how to get stronger while holding baby
- Pelvic Shape, Life Style and Childbirth
- Strollercize and Why Walking Properly Matters
- My darn pregnant pelvic floor
- Belly Confusions - FAQ