I have a love-hate relationship with facebook. I love it when I see a link to really cute minimal shoes like these ones. But I get rather turbulent flow in my blood vessels when I come across people saying stuff like:
'I had an awesome leg workout. I had to take the elevator down because my legs were so sore.'
or 'Great workout. I hobbled home'. Haha.
Subscribe to Kangaroo Fitness Newsletter
Recent blog posts
- You asked. Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist Lisa answered.
- How to turn the "I want to feel better" goals into measurable success!
- Be physically fit by making your life less convenient and more fun
- Natural Upper Body Strength for You and your Children PART 1
- Tips for Strong and Happy Feet
- The baby that broke the mom's back OR how to get stronger while holding baby
- Pelvic Shape, Life Style and Childbirth
- Strollercize and Why Walking Properly Matters
- My darn pregnant pelvic floor
- Belly Confusions - FAQ