- The condition of being physically fit and healthy.
- The quality of being suitable to fulfill a particular role or task.
Fit to run a marathon? Fit to do 10 push-ups? Fit to endure a tough workout and be in pain afterwards? Fit to go to the gym once a week? How about fit to lift and carry your toddler without having a tender back at the end of the day? Fit to have a pelvic floor that holds everything in when you run? Fit to have a core that functions? Fit to monkey around with your kids on the playground? Fit to enjoy a strenuous hike? Fit to become older and still move well and without pain? Fit to be truly healthy? [ read more ]
Subscribe to Kangaroo Fitness Newsletter
Recent blog posts
- How to turn the "I want to feel better" goals into measurable success!
- Be physically fit by making your life less convenient and more fun
- Natural Upper Body Strength for You and your Children PART 1
- Tips for Strong and Happy Feet
- The baby that broke the mom's back OR how to get stronger while holding baby
- Pelvic Shape, Life Style and Childbirth
- Strollercize and Why Walking Properly Matters
- My darn pregnant pelvic floor
- Belly Confusions - FAQ
- Farewell, Hyperkyphosis, farewell!